Sunday, August 20, 2017

Holy God Damn, what the fuck?

HA!  How has your summer been?

Fucking Nuts, am I right?

Anyway, least I think so.    I am so bad at updating this blog....like, awful.    Why the hell is it so hard to go click click click on the keys and make words come out?   Probably something to do with my life being about as calm and collected as a battleship.

On Fire.

In A Typhoon.

Made of Jello.

And there are ants.


Seriously,  on top of the fact I work 70 hours or more a week,  have a Master's thesis to continue writing and researching,  and the notion that I am completely burneded out may have something to do with it.   But what the goddamn hell...

This may be a blog of me going "what the hell?"  or "what the actual fuck?"  the whole time.  It may not be at all useful.  

Anyway,  this summer has been fucked up.  SUPER fucked up.     Personal life and outside general life.   At home, completely up side down, that shit is.    My wife's parents,  both passed in less than two months.    God has this watering can,  and its raining here,  hurt after hurt,  because that man is a dick with his watering can.    
I am not sure how to cope.    My wife is stunning and amazing and strong,  because she has weathered this like the Queen of England during the war,   fucking brilliant.  I am amazed by her....I can only help I am doing enough to help.

But seriously.... LIfe,  yeah,  flip that on its head....Suddenly have a house and three more dogs and two more cats and a horse to add to the already 2 dogs, one horse and one cat we already have.

Oh, and my three year old who delights in running this whole circus and laughing her delightful, cute and decidedly evil little laugh while she does.  Pure shenanigans.  

Anyway,  two pretty amazing people gone, and I am sitting here at a loss.   Loss as to what to say, do, feel....This is some heavy shit.     Fucking wow, all I can say.     Life,  yeah, what the hell....

Add that my great uncles (two of them) passed early in the summer at the height of all this bad news,  my mother collapsed and had to go to the hospital for internal bleeding (required surgery.  Dont know what,  am an archaeologist, not a doctor.) and a partridge in a pear tree.    Fuck.

Just up side down.


FUCK, have you seen the news?   That is some bullshit too.  Trump, Nazis,   shenanigans.....   I really do not know what is worse:  The fact that it is happening, and trump is being trump,  or the fact that I am not fucking surprised at all that it is in fact occuring.     People in power, in government, have the ability to get rid of that asshole....and yet they do not.    

Armed revolt?   I hear the feed store is well stocked in pitchforks and torches....

That said, I will be hard,  HARD pressed to not bludgeon any nazi's or supporters I come across....Seriously,   Im an archaeologist, its like my job.  Dig artifacts and punch nazis

And Trump has defunded all the programs that lead to digging artifacts.  

FUCK.   Really can't say that in an exacerbated fashion enough.   I just cannot fathom shit at the moment.   I do have beer.   AND bourbon....perhaps they will help.    

Just rant.   Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment